Saturday, November 17, 2012

A Favorites List

Good Evening Darlings! In the spirit of the weekend, I made a list. In case you didn't know, I love lists. They get all your ideas out there, without being really hard to read. This list will be about my favorite things. So if you wanna learn more about me, I suppose this list is for you. Or, if you enjoy perusing through lists of beautiful things. And, if your just that lackluster mister who dislikes lists you should probably find a different blog to read.. 1, tennis 2, apple cider 3, walking through the mall without spending money. To get inspired. We all need a little nudge to buy that sparkly New Years Eve dress we've all been eyeing. 4, my electric blanket 5, French. Silk. Pie 6, going on aimless, but actually fun drives ;) 7, making new friends 8, dancing in my kitchen 9, collars, lace, color blocking, sweaters, cross body bags 10, glee, and modern family 11, the perks of being a wallflower 12, cupcakes and cashmere blog 13, Pandora and FaceTime 14, apples and cinnamon oatmeal 15, the natural waves in my hair 16, Taylor Swift Red 17, my new Kate Spade glasses 18, tater tots 19, urban decay, Josie Maran Argan Hair Serum 20, annnnnndddd chicken wings, rootbeer, and video games

No comments:

Post a Comment